Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Blog

This is definitely a first for me!  Blogging!  When I read "Julie & Julia" I thought it would be something that could be very interesting.  But I didn't know it could be this easy!

Grades I'm interested in teaching:
At the moment Kindergarten - second.  But that could always change once I get into student teaching :)

My subject area(s) interest:
I think that when teaching elementary aged kids all the subject areas will be a lot of fun!  Because their enthusiasm for learning new things will be something that I enjoy seeing!

Why I want to be a teacher:
I have always loved working with kids.  Their excitement for learning and coming to class is what I love to see.  I love how I could possibly make a positive impact in a child's life.

 

1 comment:

  1. Working with children is an exceptionally good reason to teach. You can use a Blog to communicate with students/parents. Your ePortfolio is good too.

    Dr. Foyle

    ReplyDelete